Antonio Forcione featuring Trilok Gurtu
- Antonio Forcione - steel string guitar, Spanish guitar, nylon string guitar, Ouddan fretless guitar, 14-string guitar, classical guitar
- Trilok Gurtu - drums (track 1, 4), tablas (track 2, 4), shakers (track 2)
- Kai Eckhardt - fretless bass (track 1, 2, 4, 7)
- Robert Manzin - alto sax (track 6, 7)
- Sonal Varsani - voice (track 2)
- Ed Jones - soprano sax (track 3, 6)
- Davide Mantovani - bass and synth horn (track 3)
- Ansuman Biswas - vibratone, overtones (track 4)
- Bosco de Oliveira - percussion (track 6), timbales (track 7)
- Nic France - drums (track 6, 7)
- David Vaughan - synth (track 6)
Following the success of his other albums on The Naim Label, Antonio Forcione has teamed up with the world famous rhythm section of Trilok Gurtu on percussion, and Kai Eckhardt on bass to produce an album that will certainly elevate his international standing further still. Trilok and Kai have previously worked with a host of celebrated musicians including Neneh Cherry, Martin Taylor, Pat Metheny, and John McLaughlin.
All ten tracks on this recording were written and arranged by Antonio, providing a glowing testimonial to his abilities as a composer, and demonstrating that his considerable musical talent continues to develop.
Razem z tą płytą inni Melomani kupowali: