GRIEG, Oivin Fjeldstad
- Edvard Grieg (1843-1907)
- Peer Gynt
- LP1 - Side A
- 1. Prelude, Op. 23, No. 1
- 2. Morning Mood, Op. 23, No. 13
- LP1 - Side B
- 1. The Death of Ase, Op. 23, No. 12
- Anita's Dance, Op. 23, No. 16
- 2. In The Hall of the Mountain King, Op. 23, No. 7
- LP2 - Side C
- 1. Ingrid's Abduction and Lament, Op. 23, No. 4
- 2. Arab Dance, Op. 23, No. 15
- LP2 - Side D
- 1. Peer Gynt's Home-coming, Op. 23, No. 19
- Solvejg's Song, Op. 23, No. 11
- 2. Dance of the Mountain King's Daughter, Op. 23, No. 8
- Oivin Fjeldstad - conductor
- The London Symphony Orchestra - orchestra
Nagranie i tłoczenie - REFERENCYJNE!
A Timeless & Powerful Performance!
Exceptional Sound Quality!
Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes & Pressed at RTI! Numbered Deluxe Laminated Gatefold Jackets!
Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
Grieg’s endearing Peer Gynt Suite drawn from the incidental music to Henrik Ibsen’s play of the same name encompasses dreamy mystery and trollish energy. A Top-Notch Performance by the London Symphony Orchestra led by Oivin Fjeldstad.
Razem z tą płytą inni Melomani kupowali: