Rudolf Belov, Osipov State Russian Folk Orchestra, Vitaly Gnutov - NA SUPER VINYLU HQ-200G!
Balalaika Favorites - MERCURY LIVING PRESENCE
- 1. Fantasy on Two Folk Songs for balalaika ensemble >>> Posłuchaj fragmentu <<<
- 2. At Sunrise >>> Posłuchaj fragmentu <<<
- 3. Linden Tree, The, for balalaika ensemble >>> Posłuchaj fragmentu <<<
- 4. Kamarinskaya (folk song arrangement) >>> Posłuchaj fragmentu <<<
- 5. Fantasy on Volga Melodies, for balalaika ensemble >>> Posłuchaj fragmentu <<<
- 6. In the Moonlight for balalaika ensemble
- 7. Midnight in Moscow for chorus
- 8. Under the Apple Tree for balalaika ensemble
- 9. Works, Dance of the Comedians, arr for balalaikas
- 10. The Living Room for balalaika ensemble
- 11. The Evening Bells
- 12. My Dear Old Friend, Please Visit Me
- 13. Waltz of the Faun for balalaika ensemble
- 14. Tale of Tsar Saltan, Flight of the Bumble-Bee
- Osipov State Russian Folk Orchestra
- under the direction of Vitaly Gnutov
This is a Minty looking Classic Records 200 gram LP with Virtually No Sign of Play (VNSOP). These early pressings tend to be quieter than the later 200 gram releases.
Performed by the Osipov State Russian Folk Orchestra under the direction of Vitaly Gnutov. This recording, from 1962, is one of the first recordings ever made in the Soviet Union by American Mercury technical and musical staff and equipment. These Classic Records are long out of print and highly unlikely to ever be reissued!
Razem z tą płytą inni Melomani kupowali: